|Name||menetrend.app – Public Transit|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Download||Download Mod Apk|
menetrend.app – Public Transit
menetrend.app – Public Transit Game Introduction ：
Public transit schedule and route planner application for 18 Hungarian cities: Budapest, Debrecen, Szeged, Miskolc, Pécs, Nyíregyháza, Kecskemét, Dunaújváros, Kaposvár, Székesfehérvár, Tatabánya, Siófok, Szombathely, Veszprém, Hódmezővásárhely, Eger, Püspökladány and Berettyóújfalu.
Plan your journey, receive notifications about service alerts and service changes, browse public transit schedules or just discover the city using detailed transit maps. The app was designed to be useful for both commuters and tourists: you can save your most frequent routes, stops and trip plans to your list of favorites for easier access, but you can also rely on the app to direct you to new places, let them be venues or street addresses. Most of the app\’s functionality is also available offline, making it an ideal choice for getting around the city without a data plan. Downloaded schedules take a surprisingly small amount of space, and offline trip plans are calculated almost instantly.
In Budapest, the app also displays real-time data based on BKK FUTÁR, shows suburban train lines operated by MÁV, and contains the location of bike rental stations for Budapest\’s bike-sharing system, MOL Bubi.
If you used Debreceni Menetrend, Szegedi Menetrend, or other similar applications previously, you can migrate your existing favorites with a single tap to the new application.
Supported transit agencies:
• Budapesti Közlekedési Központ (BKK), with real-time information from BKK FUTÁR
• Debreceni Közlekedési Zrt. (DKV), with data provided by Debreceni Regionális Közlekedési Egyesületnek (DERKE)
• Szegedi Közlekedési Vállalat (SZKT)
• Miskolci Közlekedési Vállalat (MVK)
• Tüke Busz Zrt.
• Kecskeméti Közlekedési Központ (KEKO)
• Kaposvári Közlekedési Zrt. (Kaposbusz)
• T-Busz Tatabányai Közlekedési Kft. (Tatabánya)
• V-Busz Kft. (Veszprém)
• Hódmezővásárhelyi Vagyonkezelő és Szolgáltató Zrt. (Hódmezővásárhely)
• Weekendbus Zrt. (Csömör)
• N-R-A Busz Kft. (Berettyóújfalu)
• SZIA 2000 Bt. (Püspökladány)
• suburban services operated by MÁV in Budapest, Debrecen and Kecskemét
• and local services operated by Volánbusz in Szeged, Nyíregyháza, Dunaújváros, Székesfehérvár, Siófok, Szombathely and Eger.
Street names, district names, and offline map data are based on OpenStreetMap. The publisher makes all commercially reasonable efforts to make sure the data displayed inside the application is accurate, however, due to the complexity of transit systems, the data might not always be fully accurate. The publisher takes no responsibility for the availability and fitness of the data, or damages caused by the use of the application. If possible, verify your trip using official information boards and service announcements before traveling.